Sunday, December 03, 2006

Nautics' Stocking Stuffer #25


Did your mom/dad/foster parent/kidnapper put socks in your stocking? My stocking seemed to give unending birth to baby socks all morning!! And, as a parent, are not food, water and clothing essential needs that cannot be passed off as "gifts"? As if Santa read my list "Train Set, Legos, Bazooka, Socks." and just went with socks.

Well, I have come to love socks in my stockings almost as much I as I love them on my feet. So I am choosing a mean pair of heavyweight socks as Nautics' Stocking Stuffer #25, from Patagonia, where a $20 pair of socks is an investment in your toes. I chose the heavyweight becuase I feel like one day you are fishing barefoot, or in flip flops and the next you are in boots and 18 layers shaking and wondering why you insist on chasing the last Striper to the bitter end.

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home