Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bonadeo, Bonadeo, Bonadeo


Some authors repeat key words in their texts 3 times to stress the importance of the word. I think we can all agree I am a better writer than Joseph Conrad, but I will slum it with "Bonadeo, Bonadeo, Bonadeo". This boat is almost upsetting it is so perfect for me. I need this boat - worst part, custom, damnation, custom, as in "never to be another like it", not custom like a LL Bean Tote with your initials on it (How unique!), but custom as in the owner is some where off of Florida right now laughing until he vomits. The lines of the boat are somehow shallow, express and battlewagon all at the same time and the finish pays respect to all the best parts of smaller and larger boats (sort of the opposite of my genetic core; mom is crazy but pretty, dad is bald but smart, me: crazy and bald . . .) Hat - Tip to Yachting Magazine for finding and reporting on this boat, very cool find, I hope boat builders around the globe pay respect. Be sure to pick up a December copy of Yachting to hear more about it.

Click over to Bonadeo and see this sucker in action

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home