Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Tuna are Coming


Well, actually they are here. I saw a bunch of them on the docks of Nantucket this past weekend. They did not appear to be too happy to be there. I have been finding myself farther offshore than in the past this year and am contemplating purchasing a proper Tuna set up. I have read about what is proper in On The Water and other places, and I have lovingly gazed at the rods aboard the Battle Wagons on the docks, but am still not sure exactly what to get. I saw this new Penn Reel this morning and thought it might suffice with 300/30 Line Capacity and 4.2-1 Gear Ration, but again, what do I know, my average sized fish is a rat-like striper.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM , Anonymous Andy said...

Greatt read thank you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home