Thursday, July 13, 2006

Another Expensive Thing: Pliers


My guess is the average fisherman owns over 23,000 pairs of pliers over the course of one season on the water. Given that fact perhaps it makes even less sense to own a pair of these fancy titanium jobs, they will also just end up in the drink or your buddy's pocket. Nevertheless, I really want a pair. The Donmar Checkpoints are pretty slick, and will not rust or fail which is what seems to happen to all the lovely pliers I have purchased at gas stations and needle-point shops . . . Anyone out there recommend taking the leap into ridiculously - overpriced plier land?

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty niсе poѕt. I just stumblеd upon your weblοg and wanted tο say that ӏ've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

Also visit my webpage; shopping

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home