Thursday, July 13, 2006

Intrepid


Intrepid Boats look pretty incredible. A colleague of mine owns one in Florida and he and his wife regularly run it over to the Abacos - which is not something your average boat or boater might take on. He loves the boat. I cannot wait until he invites me for a ride, I have known him for over 75 years and I know he is going to ask soon, I just know it. The fit and finish on these boats seem to be second to none; Hullside Doors, the battery switches, the rod storage and even the oil caps are polished. That kind of thoughtfulness is so neglected in the boat industry, there are a handful of builders who really care about boats, the rest kinda stink. I think Intrepids are fishing machines that are safe and a joy to own I'm told.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home