Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Top/Dock Sider


We mentioned a few weeks back we would profile boat shoes after bashing Crocs. We have been looking at shoes for the nautically-oriented and found there are quite a few - most confusing is docksider and topsider - which came first? Sebego makes docksiders and Sperry makes top-siders . . . We also have Harken Shoes which I like. Rugged Shark I have never even heard of until today but look cool and anything with the word shark in it works for us. For flip flops. I think I will give the folks at Scott Hawaii the title, really nice shoes and ever since Reef put beer-openers in their shoes, it became clear to me they are not catering to my demographic, I drink beer out of a can thank you very much.

2 Comments:

At 6:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking for Pumps and was wondering if Charlotte Russe is the best designer for Pumps?

 
At 3:59 AM , Anonymous Mountain View Doors said...

Thank yyou for sharing this

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home