Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Nautics' Stocking Stuffer #8


A Four Piece Fly Rod can fit in a Stocking right? Of course it can. Personally, my Fly Rod arsenal is entirely Sage Rods, but I have thrown a Thomas and Thomas Fly Rod and I can tell you that I was pleased as punch with it. In fact, my next rod will probably be a Thomas and Thomas - I think a 9 Weight would be the right weight for an all-purpose travel rod. Nothing would be nicer than packing for a trip to some locale with water access and pulling a Thomas and Thomas Rod out of your garage/closet/car and loading it in your luggage. Seriously consider this rodmaker for your next purchase - and don't freak at the price, a Fly Rod is something that you hand down to your children.

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home