Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wally


We were tempted to ask our good readers to disclose their opinions on Wally boats, but we know most people are not head over heals in love with the design. However, they are the Marmite of the sea, some people love those suckers, me being one of them. I would like to have a bright sided Concordia Yawl right next to a Wally on my dock, just to make people ask "Which crazy European Movie Director is visiting that uptight Wasp?" All I need is a dock.

We do like the Wally boat, really, they are cool and we want some. Who do you think would buy one?

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love not only a Wally Boat but also a pair of Wally downhill ski's.

 
At 6:27 PM , Blogger Doug said...

I think they may throw a pair in with your order . . .

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home